What's new

My First 14K ring with diamonds

Olderactor

Full Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Old Irving Park Chicago, IL
Detector(s) used
XLT, Excalibur ll, E-trac, Explorer 2 xpdeus, minelab 3030
My Etrac is back at minelab so I decided to use my excallibur on Friday . My First water hunt of the year. Went to the beach,into the water, not too deep. Hunted about 1 hour. Found 22 cents in clad, lots of pulltabs and bottle caps and...... my first 14K ring. 3 very small diamonds, 3 color gold band.
 

Attachments

  • 14KRing.webp
    14KRing.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 225
That is a gorgeous ring! Congrats!
 
Sweet looking ring
 
That's fine looting my friend :icon_pirat:

Bet you can't wait for your Explorer to get home. ;D
 
Congrats on that Beautie!
 
Excellent......Find Olderactor
 
Awesome beach find!

My most memorable beach finds near Northwestern University in Evanston were a BBQ grill grate at over two feet down in the sand, and on a different occasion a foil/lead neck wrapper which was on an unopened bottle of wine under a foot of sand. We left the wine for someone else to find - kinda like a pay it forward thing.
 
Sweet ring!. . . love the three-gold design :thumbsup:

Take care,
watercolor
 
Damn fine find - congrats!!!!
 
Hey there Actor, nice ring! I'm looking forward to taking the Excal out to the beach soon, as I haven't even officially used it yet.

Hopefully I'll run into you at the beach this summer.

Joe
 
Nice looking ring!
I bet that water had to be awfully cold.
Mike
 
Olderactor, what settings do you use on the Excal??? If you don't mind my asking. Thanks!

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom