What's new

My First 1970D Kennedy Half (with picture)

Half-Hound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
My Nose
Half-Hound is now a member of the '70D club! I searched a box from Wells Fargo this afternoon, and found several 40% halves, a 1776-1976 S Proof and the 1964, 1970D and 1984 S Proof in this photo. Happy 4th to everyone, Semper Fi to everyone who knows what that means.

Half-Hound
 

Attachments

  • Half-Hound 7-2-2010.jpg.webp
    Half-Hound 7-2-2010.jpg.webp
    172.8 KB · Views: 427
Upvote 0
Not a member of the " 1970s club" yet, but I do know what Semper Fi means, although Mr. Apush is a Navy Man. :).

Nice Finds!!! July might just be a good month after all.

apush :read2:
 
Happy 4th!!!! Isn't that what people who couldn't get into the ARMY say???? :wink:



Disclaimer: That is a joke. I trained with and was trained by some good ones at Fort Sill.
 
Half-Hound,
Semper Fi and congratulations Leatherneck!
Nice haul and welcome to the 70-D club.
Happy Fourth!
Steve
 
Great score on the 70. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Haven't found one yet but I'm sure I will.
Semper Fi
Rich
 
rich, u've never gotten a 1970, u get like a million 40%ers a day, how have u not gotten one!!! i would imagine by now u would have a whole box of em?!?!?! now i know there no chance i will EVER get one!!!
 
I thought that was for "Marines?" ???

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom