My first 64 Impala!!!-and bunch of coins like always...+upgraded location pict.

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
My first 64' Impala!!!-and bunch of coins like always...+upgraded location pict.

Well i hit beach today from 5.30 to 7am...its going very slow its small beach but its LOADED with stuff including trash.No gold or silver yet...i don't dig -6,-8,signals but i dig all above 0.Lots of foil some pull tabs.
Got around 5$ in clad,and after first hour i was bored...then.. right next to side walk..with i always skip coz its enforced concrete i got very strong quarter signal..i mean loud 42-48 on my xterra70.
And heres what i got..... :o Not bad for 1.5hour hunt?

Attachments

• CIMG0552.JPG
    CIMG0552.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 371
  • CIMG0556.JPG
    CIMG0556.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 0

Africa

Apr 27, 2008
Queenstown South Africa
Re: My first 64' Impala!!!-and bunch of coins like always...

It is surprising how many people throw money around, espicially on the beach, I think that they put their valuables in their towel and then when they come out of the sea or water, they are shivering and pick up their towel and forget that they stuff was wrapped in it and it then goes flying into the soft sand and is soon lost, however you seem to have had fun finding the coins that you did and remember that you do not have to declare it in your tax returns.

Normally when I go to the beach, I do not take any money for cooldrinks, I normally find enough to buy a cooldrink for myself.

OP
OP
Marius

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70

Yes..i found couple i call them treasure holes :where theres a quarter signal theres always some other stuff in small area,must be pocket change with as you say fell from blanket or towel.
In one spot 2 days ago i found 10coins in area not bigger then 15 by 25inch.
Nothing with i found so far was deeper then 8inch,but that beach has only like 10inch sand on top of gravel or something.
I will hit it very hard this weekend.

OP
OP
Marius

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70

Oh..heres "The coin mine Beach" was loaded today and theres no way single person can hunt it out during summer its full on daily bases :icon_pirat: ..and on the second one my next target maybe in next 2 weeks 1910-1925 "Greek Theater"..i bet lots of trash really shallow soil and stones below..we will see.. :-\

Attachments

• CIMG0557.JPG
    CIMG0557.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 242
  • CIMG0564.JPG
    CIMG0564.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 248

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread