What's new

My first and most valuable artifact from Tennessee

Cosmo

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
254
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a kid I admired this in my grandmas sewing box. She said her dad gave it to her as a girl she said it was found in the hills of Tennessee. When she died my dad gave it to me long before I hunted. If my collection was on fire it would be the first I would grab. It is a tad bit over 3 inches. Awesome pink color.
 

Attachments

  • image-799203389.webp
    image-799203389.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 259
  • image-1761127396.webp
    image-1761127396.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 217
  • image-1371964835.webp
    image-1371964835.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0
Hard to beat a first point like that one! Thanks for sharing it with us!
 
That is great for your first point and very cool it's been part of your family:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom