M MrMorph Jr. Member Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 45 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Xterra 70 Aug 24, 2007 #1 I went the cheap way out on my first box. I got a box of pennies. I will post when I finally get them done. Upvote 0
I went the cheap way out on my first box. I got a box of pennies. I will post when I finally get them done.
Tabfry Sr. Member Joined Mar 29, 2006 Messages 297 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Seattle area Detector(s) used Ace 250 Aug 24, 2007 #2 You may not find much silver, but as far as I'm concerned, you can still find plenty of "treasure".
O oldred Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 176 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used Minelab Excaliber Aug 24, 2007 #3 MrMorph said: I went the cheap way out on my first box. I got a box of pennies. I will post when I finally get them done. Click to expand... There have been so very impressive fines this year with people searching pennies. Good luck and look forward tp hearing what you fine.
MrMorph said: I went the cheap way out on my first box. I got a box of pennies. I will post when I finally get them done. Click to expand... There have been so very impressive fines this year with people searching pennies. Good luck and look forward tp hearing what you fine.
M MrMorph Jr. Member Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 45 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Xterra 70 Aug 28, 2007 Thread Owner #4 well.... I didn't get too much in that box. I got a 1942D, 2-1953D and 1-1957. Not much but it's a start!
well.... I didn't get too much in that box. I got a 1942D, 2-1953D and 1-1957. Not much but it's a start!
Sheldius Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 751 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx, NY Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2007 #5 Hey those are still good. Wheats are wheats, and very inexpensive and fun to collect. Keep up the searching and the older ones will come. Welcome on board. HH.
Hey those are still good. Wheats are wheats, and very inexpensive and fun to collect. Keep up the searching and the older ones will come. Welcome on board. HH.