What's new

My first cache hunt...need advice

Even though you don't want to push your luck with the landowner keep in mind the landowner only stands to gain by letting you search. Sure he could go out and spend $1000. for a good detector, spend a year learning how to use it and look himself but he won't. If you don't search all he has is a story, a much better story if you find something.
 
Danny...it's the middle of April, but it looks like Christmas outside. I'm still dealing with chilly temperatures and SNOW. Believe me--I can't wait to go hunt for this stuff, but it might be another month or so before I actually get out to this location to look for the cache. I will definitely let you guys know how it goes! ;D
 
No snow on the ground in Bridgeport Connecticut. Best of luck to all of you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom