What's new

my First CHEVROLET Hub

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,947
Reaction score
76,426
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally I Find Model A & T Hubs

This is my First Chevy

anyone know Age ?

Picture 075.webp

Picture 073.webp

Picture 076.webp

Thanks for Looking !
 
That is a rare find!! The Chevy hubcaps rarely "Fell Off":wink:. Chevorlet had spoke wheels from 1911 to the mid 20's. Tony
 
Upvote 0
WOW Found them ! Are They Joking ? I Need to find 4 Mint ones


yb.dll.webp



[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]CAR & TRK
CHEV
ALL[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]
HUBCAP
Chrome - Set of 4 - Pass & 1/2 Ton
More Info​
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"] 1926-1928 [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"] RW-393 [/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"]
675.00 ​
[/TD]
 
Upvote 0
A little cheaper at second site I posted but still 110 apiece for reproductions.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Taz :icon_thumleft:

Probably Best Restoration I Can do sitting here

Picture 079.webpPicture 081.webp


I would realy like to Dig one of these to go with it
1923-Chevy-Superior-Open-Touring-Sedan-2.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom