What's new

My First Confederate Script C Button

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I tried a new spot today. I found a my first Confederate script C button. I got lucky the field I was hunting was in corn this year. I was hunting the edge of it when I found it. We had to walk a mile to get to the field and we didn't know what was in it til we got there. The button was my only good find today. I'll take a Confederate button over a hand full of bullets any day.
 

Attachments

  • 15461281449010.webp
    15461281449010.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 15461281600051.webp
    15461281600051.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
You Dawg, sweet my friend! Even if your hip bothers you, that is medicine, how you feeling, Brother!
 
You Dawg, sweet my friend! Even if your hip bothers you, that is medicine, how you feeling, Brother!

Thanks Joe. I'm feeling good buddy. Yes I got pretty excited when I saw what it was. It's my first Confederate cavalry button. Happy new year
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom