What's new

My first couple hunts for 2016

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted the same park/woods on both hunts, the only place that you can hunt are the woods this time of year cause everything else is froze. On January 6th I managed to find my first wheat of the year and on the 7th I managed to find my first silver coin of the year. I also did a youtube for the hunts.



Here's what I found on the 6th

january6.1.webp

january6.2.webp
Here's what I found on the 7th
january7.1.webp
The ole Barber sure is a smoothy but I'll take it :)

january7.2.webp

The V nickel was about 8 feet from the Barber
january7.3.webp
 
Upvote 16
MAN WHAT NICE FINDS ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom