What's new

My first day finds of year

ohioriver hunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Hi
have not posted in a while.Last year after two leg surgeries and a light stroke I couldn,t get out much.I,m still wating on my spots to be plowed so I went across the river to Lewis Co. to hunt with a freind from work.We were both temporarily laid off for a few weeks.The Feild set high on a ridge above the river but was only about ten acres.We found eleven points all together.It was a nice start to my year.
ORH
 

Attachments

  • Mysp 001.webp
    Mysp 001.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Mysp 002.webp
    Mysp 002.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Mysp 003.webp
    Mysp 003.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
looking good,thanks for sharing. jamey
 
jamey said:
looking good,thanks for sharing. jamey

I think you must be getting rewarded for taking some time off. Those are some great points and only on ten acres??? I can walk a 100 acres and not find anything that nice. Congratulations and glad you are back in the hunt and feeling better. Looks like you are going to have a great year !

TnMountains
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom