What's new

My first hunt in 3 weeks

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been really busy and haven't had a chance to get out lately but these are my finds from this past Sat's hunt with Bilt46, MikeWaz, & Twistidd.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 236
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    23 KB · Views: 233
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 233
Way to go Fiend. Glad you finally got a chance to get out. :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds, Kermit!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink:

I was wondering where you've been! That ring is great!

I'll bet some one is really sad for losing their memorial pendant to mom...
 
Nice finds K! That ring really got us BOTH pumped! Let's do it again, soon.

Joe
 
Oh that ring is sweet!!

Three weeks. . . OMG :P I'm really glad you FINALLY got out :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow, take time off more often TF! No... don't do that, don't listen to him. We all gotta get together on some beach or park hunts before it gets too hot. Great hunt, and a super nice ring!
 
Welcome back to the real world....
No video :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
I have been missing those video's lately.
Lets get with it now that your break is over TF
 
Yep, that ring is cool. Nice hunt TF! :icon_thumleft:
 
Glad to see the Fiend-ish fire has not been snuffed! You heard 'em, let's get together and get some beepin and beef's in soon!

I'm gonna be local Saturday but have reserved Sunday if there's any mass coil attacks planned.
 
Nice finds Fiend!!!
I thought maybe you disappeared like Bomber ??? I miss watching your videos as well.
Anybody heard from Bomber lately?

Makton
 
makton said:
Nice finds Fiend!!!
I thought maybe you disappeared like Bomber ??? I miss watching your videos as well.
Anybody heard from Bomber lately?

Makton

I haven't heard from Bomber, but if he won't get a beach hunt/barbeque going, I might! I think that would be a pretty good idea, what do you think?

Joe
 
I'd be down for one.
 
Sounds like an AWESOME plan!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
City Park or FP guys?

We know there may be some resistance with any group picnic in an FP, might we find a city park, maybe NW Chicago or NN area where we may congregate? Unless you're opposed to congregatin', of course. Then we'd just have to turn it into a gatherin'...
 
You sure made up for your time off their bud!
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom