What's new

My first indian head with my new DFX

  • Thread starter Thread starter biggaryfishing
  • Start date Start date
B

biggaryfishing

Guest
Took my new DFX out for about a hour this evening. I found my first indian head at about 8" down, but worth the digging.
 

Attachments

  • 20060505 IH FRONT.webp
    20060505 IH FRONT.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 908
  • 20060505 IH BACK.webp
    20060505 IH BACK.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 891
Upvote 0
Very nice indianhead.. congrats on the find m8

USTiger
 
Congrats on your First !

Jeff
 
They should commerate the IH in 2010 just for one year after the 100yr Lincoln is done, love the IH's!
 
Nice condition! Way to go! Thinking about getting a DFX!
 
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first indian, Big. I hope you find many more.

The DFX is a good detector. That's what I use. Love it! ;D
 
Congratulations there, Biggy. May it be the first of many.
Bob
 
Congrats on your first indian.

Your gonna find alot more with the dfx.

I love the dfx.

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom