What's new

My first megalodon from calvert

puner84

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
After 20 years of going to calvert cliffs I finally found my first megalodon tooth. Now granted it is only a half of a tooth.
 

Attachments

  • 1440793247050.webp
    1440793247050.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 306
Wow, congratulations!
 
Congrats, I never find anything at Calvert, I find more teeth at Breezy Point Beach than anywhere else. They have a display of my finds in the office there.
 
Wow, the biggest I found there was an inch. :icon_thumleft: CONGRATS!!!
 
Hi; Can you just imagine the real size of the Megalodon with teeth like that ?? WOW.!!! They say a great white could fit between 2 of Megalodons teeth. That's INSANE.!! NOW they are saying they believe they still exist in the deepest parts of the Oceans. CRAZY.!!! PEACE:RONB
 
Nice find Puner - :}. Could you post a pic of the broken edge & maybe the other side? It's a cool find for sure & would be even better if it were worked by man aswell.
Edit: I probably just "want" to see a megalodon tooth worked by ancient man though. Also just realized this post is a year old so won't be surprised if I don't get those pics.
 
Last edited:
hey 50% of something is better then a 100% of nothing~! keep looking, the Cliffs produce some amazing Meg teeth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom