Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you've all seen'em before and the batteries in my camera are dead again. I was invited on a hunt in a small town on the outskirts of Charlotte, N.C. to hunt several lots where the 1905-1910 houses had been knocked down but the grass hadn't been touched. This was a group of people that have been hunting for years that I joined their club a couple months ago. They are all armed for bear, only me and one of their 12 year old daughter's was hunting with an Ace 250, and I was the only one in the crew that wasn't sporting headphones and knee pads. So there I was swinging away and beeping like crazy and finding a lot of clad. But nobody at the time was finding any silver. After a couple of hours I got a strong dime at about 4 inches. I popped the plug and just as shiny as the day it was dropped...A 43 MERC!! I did the silver dance in front of everybody and they congratulated me and then about 22" away and about the same depth I FOUND A WHEATY!!! Me and the president of the club were the only ones that found silver, he found a Barber at about a foot with his White's IDX headphones and knee pads. The place ain't hunted out yet, and I'm gonna see if we can go back in, I'm juked!!!!

Upvote 0

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:) :) :) :)

Attachments

• THUMBS UP.gif