My first Post

aussiedigger

Sep 10, 2008
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Detector(s) used
ctX 3030 6 &17 inch coils all with shafts... 2 x Sovereign GT's... Modified Excal11 with PP switch on the handle and Connection for GG Amphibians & Skullies headphones by JBN ...Cibola C/Sweep coil
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi folks....G'day from Australia :hello:

Been a member since 2008 so I think it's about high time I start posting some of my finds.

Have about 2 years worth of posts to put up so I think I'll just randomly do so hope you enjoy them.

Silver day 3 rings, Silver bracelet, small 999 Silver pendant $15.00 moderns in fuel money.

Rings, Silver Bracelet & .999 Silver Pendant came out of the lowest spots cause as you know the surf Gods will open up an area at different times.

aussie :happy3:

Attachments

• 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those are some rings my better half would confiscate, very nice. Summer time down under now?

Those are some rings my better half would confiscate, very nice. Summer time down under now?

Sure is starting to get hotter the crowds are a bit slower getting to the beaches though as yet.

aussie

Never to late. Nice to see someone from Down Under.

Welcome my friend

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 152
  • lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif
    lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 66
Gold is nice to find but I haven't thrown any silver back yet. Nice hunting. Welcome post. HH, Beach papa

Nice pile of silver...looking forward to more pics.

Sooooo glad you posted! We are going into winter here in the US. Nice to see the goodies you found! I love the rings with the sapphire stones my fav's! Definitely post more!!! It will help us get thru winter! I haven't figured out how to post pics have to get the kids to show me. Lol! Congrats! HH!

-
Re-Welcome Aboard Mate - Nice Silver! I'm sure you have a pile yet to post, along with plenty of gold

Look forward to seeing more surf finds with some details how you found them.

That was a nice welcome to us Tnet members of the nice pile of silver!! Keep it coming "down under"

** WELL IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE *PIRATES* YOU SEE, AND *PIRATES*ARE NOT PART OF THE LOST AND FOUND DEPT**

Amen

Welcome, aussie!:hello:

You found some beautiful treasures. I love the violet stones in those silver rings:hello2:

HH
Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back