FeroxDraken
Jr. Member
I just got my white beach ID 300 and sand scoop in the mail today, went out as fast as possible to try them out. It will look like a rubbish find for you pros but for a 4 month noob I'm very pleased! 
The ring is junk
but it's my first ever so I'm very happy!
I also found a 50 pence coin from 1997 all the way over here in Hong Kong
, another first for me.
So glad my white beach works, I still need to get confident to the sounds and working the shallow water (lifting that sand scoop out is HARD WORK) but today was a good day for me, thanks for reading and sorry for wasting your time!

The ring is junk
but it's my first ever so I'm very happy!
, another first for me. So glad my white beach works, I still need to get confident to the sounds and working the shallow water (lifting that sand scoop out is HARD WORK) but today was a good day for me, thanks for reading and sorry for wasting your time!

Attachments
Upvote
22










