๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came in the low to mid 40's on the AT Pro and the hole had about 10 nails in it too.

Dime was 1966 not the silver I was hoping for..but at 11 inches down I was impressed with my 5x8 coil

Washer had me fooled..thought it was gonna be my first large cent till I wiped it and revealed the center hole lol

Penny was just a stinkin Lincoln

2015060312135800.jpg2015060312150700.jpg2015060312154000.jpg2015060312160300.jpg

Upvote 10
Really, congrats!!!! I am still waiting for my first real gold ring. :dontknow:

Congratulations on your 1st ring, and 14k at that! Funny, as my 1st ring was also gold but only 10k, since then I've found 5 sliver rings and a few junkers, more silver than junkers so you'll be finding more soon, good luck and HH!

And a very nice one at that!! Congrats

Thanks everyone
It is exciting almost makes you feel like a kid when you get a really awesome find lol

Great looking ring Waynos! My first was a plain 14K wedding band. This is why we dig all those pull tabs!!!

Nice ring! Still looking for my first solid gold one. Found a gold plated kids ring on Sunday that got me excited for a minute until I looked at it closer. HH:thumbsup:

Congrats on your first!!

Definitely a special day when you see your first gold in the hole. Found my one and only gold early this year, still an Awesome feeling 5 months later.

Thanks everyone
I think some girl threw it years back because he didn't go to Jared lol

Thanks everyone
It is exciting almost makes you feel like a kid when you get a really awesome find lol
Yes it does and here's to you keeping that feeling on a regular basis. Congratulations on your first of many rings.

Thanks tylerbdad!!

Nice first ring

AWESOME FINDS!!!

Very nice ring find! You are digging the "right" junk when looking for rings, congratulations.

Thanks it makes up for all those pulltabs lol

Sweet find !

Congrats on pulling your 1st ring. :occasion14: Looks like you had to pull a lot of trash to get to that treasue.

I sure did Loco-Digger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back