What's new

My first seated 1/2....

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
I have been CRH'ing at banks on occasion, and have had some good finds, I just haven't posted them. Here is a coin I got in a hand roll from a local bank, it really caught me off guard. 50% silver and only worth silver value, but I will take it.
 

Attachments

  • 1922 001.webp
    1922 001.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 373
  • 1922 007.webp
    1922 007.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
You had me going there Utah!
Nice find!
 
Still a great find!

Look at it this way...who else here can say they have EVER found a coin dated 1922 in a half dollar roll??
 
Had to look at that post twice before before i looked at the pic.
 
Great coin. Stuff like that makes me think someone else thought they were pulling one over on the bank ... showed them all right!

Brian
 
Yea, I remember my first seated found. Mine was copper...LOL. Congrats, 50% beats 0% anyday.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_30.webp
    ScreenHunter_30.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 289
One thing that is nice about that coin is that it came from the same mint as Mel Fisher's Atocha treasure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom