What's new

My First Silver This Year

N2CU

Full Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
136
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mayville, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the local beach (Lake Erie) on Monday evening expecting the crowds to be gone - wrong! It was still jam packed with young people and the beach was a mess (cans, bottles, screw caps, pull tabs, other junk). It's a shame, but that's another story. I was weaving in and out of the masses collecting what modern coinage I could, about $2.75 worth. Pretty poor showing. I guess young adults don't lose as much as the mature crowd. Got a good signal at the back of the beach where most people were walking and came up with my first silver of the year. A .925 silver crucifix weighing 8 grams. Woo-hoo! It's not much compared to what a lot of you are finding but I finally broke the bubble.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0289[1].webp
    IMG_0289[1].webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0290[1].webp
    IMG_0290[1].webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0
Excellent start :icon_thumleft:
 
Now it will grow great way to start. :thumbsup:
HH-drewan
 
It's all down hill from here. Breaking through the barrier is the hardest part... after that you'll find plenty more.
 
Wow, that is the way to get things started! Very nice!
 
N2CU, that 's a beautiful crucifix find! :hello2:


L
 
Nice Job on the cross....8 Grams...Awesome!!!
 
Great start. Keep on swinging, the best is yet to come. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom