What's new

My first silver Washington!

XP Shooter

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I and Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went coin shooting today and found my first silver Washington! It's my 30th silver coin in the 6 months I've had my eTrac. :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    513.7 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 22
Congratz! That is awesome!
 
Nice start to 2016 :occasion14:
 
Nice! Love that silver!
 
Well played QM47!

thirty silver coins in 6 months in SC is a very good pace. Congrats.
 
Thanks, Tom! I've never seen another detectorist out there, and I always wonder how my results are compared to everyone else.
I'm still learning, but having a great time so far.
 
Thanks, Tom! I've never seen another detectorist out there, and I always wonder how my results are compared to everyone else.
I'm still learning, but having a great time so far.

Most of us in SC are so ugly we are only Allowed to hunt at night. Just ask Carolina Tom. I think 30 silvers for someone new or experinced is incredible. Keep posting
 
Congrats on the silver Q, :occasion14: They seem to come faster after you break the ice by finding your 1st. Site selection and Luck play a part. You can increase your luck via research though and site selection.
 
87 WELCOME TO TNET AND NICE COINAGE ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom