What's new

My first SLQ and long way from home FOB, plus a Eagle buckle

wv hilljack

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
704
Reaction score
602
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hunt is from last weekend been pretty busy lately. I found my first SLQ (no date), 1915 Panama Pacific Expedition San Francisco watch fob, Election token, and a brass Eagle buckle. (Would appreciate any help with the an ID on this.) 41 wheatie, some corroded old toy guns and a radiator cap. Is this Model T Cap?

IMG_0227.webpIMG_0228.webpIMG_0229.webpIMG_0232.webpIMG_0233.webpIMG_0234.webpIMG_0235.webpIMG_0236.webpIMG_0237.webpIMG_0238.webp
 
Upvote 40
Very good finds, wish I could help with the Eagle but I've never seen anything like it.
 
Great looking spot you have. A SLQ!!!! Way cool!!!!!!!!!!
 
A Slq is a great find type 2 coins awesome. That's a tough find right there!
 
Of a great hunt,I like the fob the most.
 
Thanks guys. Plan on going back again. I am in Bunker Hill WV tonight my first civ. hunt tomorrow.
 
SLQs are always nice to dig
 
Super duper! I love finding those! Probably one of my favorite designs in the 1900's. It's probably 1924 or earlier. Not a (early)1916 though. That one had an exposed breast;)

Congrats!
 
nice digs, the fob, buckle, and slq are my favorites!
 
Great finds buddy!
 
Great batch of finds, & congrats on your first SLQ.
 
Thanks everyone.
 
Nice finds. That SLQ is beautiful.
The eagle is really cool too.
 
Congrats on your first SLQ.
 
I like the patina on that SLQ. Nice job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom