My first SLQ (s) and a bonus

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
Found my first SLQ's! It was a pocket spill, so what ya see is what I got at one shot.
You should have seen the pin-pointer-dropping, pouch-jangling, earphone-yanking happy dance I did.

Bonus: Found the cap badge about 4 feet away.

Pktspill-004a.jpg

Upvote 0
Congrats! I'd love to find just one SLQ this year, reality is who knows how many years before I actually do. WTG.

Thats an awesome pocket spill you got there. Must have been nice seeing all of those coins come out of the same hole. I cant remember seeing a multiple SLQ pocket spill. ;D

Sweet finds,not one but 2 SLQ's..what a cache hole..lol...WTG

still searching for my 1st SLQ<<<said this about the Flying Eagle cent and found my first today.

Very nice finds--Congrats

Nice finds...How come I found plenty of Barber Quarters, but have never found an SLQ???

I hate it when some one posts and SLQ.

I've been detecting on and off since the 70's, and beleive it or not, I've never found one.

Beautiful, and good for you.

Dig it- Ken

Oh man, those are super sweet finds. Congrats with a high five. I know what you mean about a happy dance. ;D

;) RR

Nice Haul!!!!

Nice little batch of silver Lafitte....Congrats

Nice pocket spill!

What are the dates on those Rosies? Just trying to get a feel for the amount of SLQ's still in circulation in the 40s and 50s I have only found three myself (and only one with a legible date). Finding two at once is awesome.

Two standings in one hole :o Now thats a honey hole!

HH Val

As requested by halfdime, the reverse:

SLQsRev.jpg

Danimal, rosies are '53 and '54. Nickle is '44.

Awesome finds, I thought all those "Disco-Tectors" in the 70's got all those. ;)

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back