What's new

My first Trilobite!

GL

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central, NC
Paid $2 for this honey. I love it.
IMG_4050.jpg
 
I know! I can feel that my cool level rose when I got it. I have wanted one since 3th grade when I held a show and tell trilobite..
 
GL said:
I know! I can feel that my cool level rose when I got it. I have wanted one since 3th grade when I held a show and tell trilobite..
You can double your cool with a second trilobite. You can have one like this positive/negative for $25 plus $5 for shipping.

trilobolivia.webp​
 
Very nice, i found a perfect specimen with a little bit of rock by its "ear" while i was at my aunts, she said there were none left....lol. Anyways we both got excited and she was gonna clean that extra rock off of it.....bad idea...lol Bye bye "ear".

Also did someone just advertise......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom