What's new

MY first true gold ring.

stratos

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
51
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning to all. I went to a lake yesterday morning, and was going to go wading at a swimming area. But the wind was blowing that direction, and they were bouncing off the sea wall which made it worse. So I spent and hour swinging over the area the people sit to watch the kids. $1.25 cents in clad and this cute little 14K ring. (YES my first gold ring) ATP put it at 47/48 and it was about 2 inches down. Of course I sent pic's to coil2soil. Like the greeting card says " wish you were here " . Then I went to a park that in my daily work travels. Spent about 20 minutes there. Found another $ 1.50 in clad. 2 of the nickles were 1957 and 61. So I am thinking, there has to be silver here somewhere. So for teasing my daughter with the ring pics, we are going to meet up today and I am taking her to this park. For a little friendly competition.She wins most of them.

Good luck.
Be safe in your travels.
Art.
 

Attachments

  • side.webp
    side.webp
    352.5 KB · Views: 189
  • top.webp
    top.webp
    229.3 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 48
You are in Michigan?? Stay out of my water!!!

Sweet gold. Hope you find many many more on land!

That AT-pro is a great fresh water machine. I know of a few people that use them here. Good luck.
 
well done !!!the first of many !! :occasion14:
 
Congratulations, hope you find more once you hit the swimming hole.
 
That's a nice way to start finding the gold, one you will never forget. I've dug several and barely remember any details, but the first just like it was yesterday
 
Gold fever is a real thing ,watch out you will be obsessed now.
I've had the fever for a while.
 
Congrats of your first gold!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom