What's new

My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

2Cents

Full Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

Inspired by all the great finds here lately, I did a box of nickels last night and scored my first "V". A 1908. I found a war nickel in the first roll so I felt pretty good finishing off the rest of the box. I wound up with:

1908
1929S
1943P
1944S

1939
Various 1940's (12)
Various 1950's (20)

1988 and 2006 Canadian

2010_10_03_Nickels.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

Great box 2cents. I love nickel boxes, especially when there is such a variety like you had.

apush :read2:
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

Nice job on the "V". I'm still trying to get mine.

OWS
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

NICE :thumbsup:
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

Nice score there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

Sweet. I'm still waiting for the trifecta.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

Wow 2Cents nice darn box! mine have been rather less then stellar of late, you have given me renewed hope and for that I thank you, Nickel Trifecta indeed! nice, HH!

Chuck.
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

Good score 2Cents :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

It did take me 20+ boxes to find one. Now I have to concentrate on finishing the Jefferson set.


Only another 20-30 boxes to go. :laughing7:
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

That's a nice nickel score, don't see too many of those. kinda makes me want to go get some nickels
 
Re: My First "V" nickel. (w/ pic)

congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom