What's new

My free metal detecting hunts log.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finnished this up last night, this is simmilar to the spread sheet that I made last year but this one has a lot more catagories for your finds. It is all automated so it will a running total of all of your descoveries. And as always its free, just PM me with you emmail address and I will send it on out to you. Pass it along to anybody that you think would like it. Happy hunting everybody!!! :thumbsup:



If you have a youtube account and you like what you see be sure to subscribe to my page below:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TreasureFiend

I will be making a lot more videos real soon.
Thanks for watching & happy hunting. :thumbsup:​
 
TF, nice looking spreadsheet. I'll PM you to get a copy. Thanks alot!

Desertfox
 
nice looking spreadsheet. I'll PM you to get a copy. Thanks alot!

HOMER007 AKA CHARLES GLISSON FATBOY4232@AOL.COM
 
Nice spread sheet...I checked out your other vids Very nice finds...The bottle dump is crazy...Theres just bottles everywhere?? could you imagine whats below the ground?? Have you been back there??
We got 14" of snow by me so its gonna be a while before I can get out again... >:(
Gerald
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom