cyberdan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Very Northern Left Coast
- Detector(s) used
- XLT & Bigfoot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I posted this a few days ago inside another thread. I probably should have started a new one just for it. So bare with me if you read it before.
A friend of mine goes through thousands of copper cents every month. He makes what some people call elongated cents. That is his business (mine too but on a much smaller scale) he sells them in bulk to people who resell them. (It is completely legal to smash them, just can't melt them.)
Jim, (not into CRH) asked me to ask if anyone on this board would like to supply him with circulated copper cents. (no zinkers, damaged or bent) He is in KY.
He is looking for only 1 or 2 people that can supply on a regular basis.
He is offering $60 per bag of 5000 + he will pay $10 for shipping. I know that is less than copper value but it is more than face. I have known him for two years and can vouch for him.
Please reply off line if possible.
A friend of mine goes through thousands of copper cents every month. He makes what some people call elongated cents. That is his business (mine too but on a much smaller scale) he sells them in bulk to people who resell them. (It is completely legal to smash them, just can't melt them.)
Jim, (not into CRH) asked me to ask if anyone on this board would like to supply him with circulated copper cents. (no zinkers, damaged or bent) He is in KY.
He is looking for only 1 or 2 people that can supply on a regular basis.
He is offering $60 per bag of 5000 + he will pay $10 for shipping. I know that is less than copper value but it is more than face. I have known him for two years and can vouch for him.
Please reply off line if possible.
Upvote
0








