1.7 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That,s beyond cool!!! Thanks for sharing with us.very nice paintings and Prints along with all the other stuff. Wait!!! There,s more? Can,t wait to see it. Crash.

OP
OP
dougachim

dougachim

Jan 30, 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When is the garage sale? Very impressive SW found objects!
I have a place on Mesquite Street in Las Cruces I sell stuff. Mostly stuff I buy to sell, the stuff I find stays home my kids can sell what I do't take to the grave with me. I was thinking of doing a treasure hunt like Forest Fenn but I can't write poetry. Mesquite Street is on the Old Camino Real

Attachments

• IMGP8509.JPG
    IMGP8509.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 24

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for sharing part of your place. Lots of years and memories you've collected I see, lots of questions looking at the pics. Enjoyed the tour over the early morning coffee.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, fer sure! You need a bigger place!

petejc

Jun 30, 2021
Harrisburg, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Eqinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doug,
This has nothing to do with collecting anything but when I saw where you were from it came to mind......I'm 78 Yrs. old and I went into the Navy in 1961 my company commander was from Las Cruces, New Mexico...His name was Leopoldo Lopez....He was a real squared away guy. I respected him so much, he taught me a lot about life in boot camp.
He was really sharp, shoes spit shined, White hat immaculate, and dress blues were always pressed....What I guy.
I'm sure he is gone by now, because I'm guessing he was about 30 in 1961 so he could be 90 now who knows.
Anyway I just wanted to say that...

OP
OP
dougachim

dougachim

Jan 30, 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection. Looks like you could use the help of these guys.

View attachment 2001155

Have a Good'un. :coffee2:
They have been here before. I tried then and one of the guys they did film told them to come by and see me and I never heard back. I wouldn't give my stuff away to be on T V.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems the OP has not fully "caught on" to how things work around here... and perhaps life in general.

It is common courtesy to respond in some way when a person has made a compliment or comment on something you have posted here.

It is not something that is hard to do and the simplest way to do it here is to click the "like" button if in fact you liked what someone had to say / posted.

NON responses to users posts are not only considered rude but will also lead to a loss of interest in your future postings.

Now... perhaps you care little as to what I or others think... which is fine... just thought i would point this out in case your desired result of your posts is to ENGAGE with others and not just for an ego stroking.

Not replying or acknowledging others is like walking through a public door that is being held open for you and you just passing through without saying so much as a thank you.

Sorry if this offends... but the above mentioned "peeve",,, offends me and others here and everywhere.

Its simple online etiquette.

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
They have been here before. I tried then and one of the guys they did film told them to come by and see me and I never heard back. I wouldn't give my stuff away to be on T V.

Understand. I reckon you get that response a lot. 😉

No problemo, I'm a patient man. Sounds like the estate sale is gonna be a hoot. Have the offspring put me on the list. 😁

Have a Good'un.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread