What's new

My Ghost Story was published and I need votes to win the contest!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,762
Reaction score
35,456
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is a great story Terry! Thank you for sharing Dirt Digest also, had not seen it before. When you through your hat in the ring for 2020 I will vote for you then also!! LOL
 
Thank you Jim!:occasion14:
 
You are welcome!!
 
This isn't a gardening site, right? :D
I am going to read your story. Get back later.
 
Btw, maybe you need to post this in General Discussion for more exposure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom