What's new

My Green Indian Princess

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finally got out after a forced hibernation, funny how 3 hours of hunting can be such a shock to the system…. So I hit up one of my pounded permissions, as most of the snow in his yard has disappeared. The shady side of the house the ground is still a bit frozen, but the rest was easy digging. I’ve still got a lot to learn with the Beast, but I’m getting the hang of it. I scratched out a bit of clad, 3 wheats, 1944, 1953-D, and another one that is too smoked to get a date. Highlight of the day was this little greenie, a sight for sore eyes to say the least!
image.webp

image.webp
image.webp


Thanks for looking! :hello:
 
Upvote 25
That is a beautiful Indian Head!! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing that one!
 
Great finds :) That Indian sure cleaned up Nice what is your secret >\?
 
Great finds :) That Indian sure cleaned up Nice what is your secret >\?
When I first found it I was thinking about searching for my André’s Pencils, but they are missing in action, probably with my Garrett finds box, I can’t find that either…so just a toothpick, Dawn power soap, warm water, one of those stiff nail brushes in my wife’s bathroom, and some nose grease.
 
Finally got out after a forced hibernation, funny how 3 hours of hunting can be such a shock to the system…. So I hit up one of my pounded permissions, as most of the snow in his yard has disappeared. The shady side of the house the ground is still a bit frozen, but the rest was easy digging. I’ve still got a lot to learn with the Beast, but I’m getting the hang of it. I scratched out a bit of clad, 3 wheats, 1944, 1953-D, and another one that is too smoked to get a date. Highlight of the day was this little greenie, a sight for sore eyes to say the least!
View attachment 2244587
View attachment 2244590View attachment 2244591

Thanks for looking! :hello:
She's a beauty! Well done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom