What's new

My heart stopped, but reality set in......

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
2,752
Reaction score
3,834
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I'm going to lump Thursday, Friday New Jersey beach hunts and today New York beach in this post.

But I will start with today, nearly had a heart attack when I saw the ring in my scoop, Big gold with diamonds but then I rinsed it in the water and it said 925 China CZ. Silver ring with cubic zirconia. Still a nice find, I guess it's gold-plated over solid 925 silver. Also found a toy car and a bunch of clad sorry no photos of the car gave it to a kid on the beach and the trash I threw out.

On Friday I found a silver Mercury dime on a New Jersey beach 1939 it was a nice surprise, also lots of clad and toy cars.

On Thursday at a New Jersey beach I found toy cars, costume kids jewelry ring, cell phone that I was able to put on the charger call the last caller and return it to its owner.

Overall it has been fun hunting salt water beaches for the first time while I was on vacation last week and today. I still have a lot to learn about hunting beaches.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646398.837786.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646417.314925.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646441.058579.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646461.084855.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646477.616678.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646500.721990.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646513.044502.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646533.238702.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646552.413724.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646572.137359.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646587.247331.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438646598.651123.webp

Enjoy the photos and happy hunting!
 
Upvote 46
Looks like your doing pretty good to me..
 
If that big honker was made for a woman, it must have been Ronda Rousey's! That is one menacing looking ring!
 
Very nice beach finds including the ring. Hopefully next one will be gold with real diamonds! Great job on the phone return....Honorable Mention for doing that! :thumbsup:
 
Ha, I always say, those rings are always exciting! Great finds!
 
DIGGING DUDE YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FOOLED , BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT RING IS COOL. RING HAS A WEIRD SETTING BUT IS STILL A NICE FIND.
 
That ring would cause my heart to miss a beat for sure... :thumbsup:
 
Great finds!!

I found one of those silver rings with the gold plating, still a Sweet looking ring and it is silver.
 
LIGHTNING MCQUEEN!!! lol, that ring is awesome, and that's a nice surprise on the mercury!!

good digging!
 
I have a pile of "heart stoppers" turned "heart breakers".

Nothing like the super "high" then super "low" let down rollercoaster ride.

BUT... At least it is silver ... Errr I hope it is anyway... the "China" always scares me.
 
Last edited:
Ka ching..... bling
 
Well, the ring is silver! A heart stopper for sure, and really nice hunt.

aj
 
That is one chunky bling ring! Congrats!
Those first few seconds are a real alpine high! You're brain is going OMG!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! Then dang reality pipes up with "no you didn't, look at that thing!"
I know the feeling....

Any day Diggin Dude we are going to score the real deal! So practice your happy dance you'll be needing it!

Merc is an awesome find! Congrats!

I'm beginning to wonder if they are using these giant CZ rings a brass knuckles?
 
Last edited:
Wow nice finds bud, if I pulled a big rock like that I think may have pooped myself....
 
I would have fainted. Good on ya for staying conscious! Next time it will be the real deal :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
That is one chunky bling ring! Congrats!
Those first few seconds are a real alpine high! You're brain is going OMG!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! Then dang reality pipes up with "no you didn't, look at that thing!"
I know the feeling....

Any day Diggin Dude we are going to score the real deal! So practice your happy dance you'll be needing it!

Merc is an awesome find! Congrats!

I'm beginning to wonder if they are using these giant CZ rings a brass knuckles?

Thanks for the words of encouragement ! Right back at you. Funny comment ... About the brass knuckle reference , good thing my wife only likes real diamonds, I can't afford the big ones like those CZ's those would leave quite a large scar! [emoji79]
 
Wow nice finds bud, if I pulled a big rock like that I think may have pooped myself....

Must confess pirate , I did check my shorts after the find.......... All clear [emoji54]
 
Nicely done Dude,
I don't think I have ever recovered a mercury at the beach.
Those Gold plated Silver rings are heart stoppers but the high pitch or numbers are the give away. Congrats on some cool finds.
 
That would make my heart skip a beat !!!
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom