What's new

My junk for today

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out this morning with my brother. Found a few items. Old Barlow knife, a fancy drawer pull, an old button, other odds and ends. Pulled a 59 Rosie, 1911,1912,1919,1920,1928 Wheats.Thanks for looking. HH RJ

Junk for 2 days.webp
 
Upvote 22
Nice "junk" Bud. I love finding old knifes. It probably drove the guy nuts when he lost it. Looks like you done well with coins to.:thumbup::thumbup:
 
Congrats on getting out and pulling that silver Rosie. Hope you had fun pulling those 6 keepers and other pieces.
 
That's some nice junk my friend, and silver to not a bad hunt...
 
Hello RJ55. Nice digs, Wheaties that old are hard to come by. That drawer pull could have gone to a carriage clock or so I was told about a very similar one that I dug.

Good luck and thanks for the post. C9 BTW where is the junk?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom