What's new

My last 2 large cents found within the past couple months

PEles

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
308
Reaction score
565
Golden Thread
1
Location
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's 2 nice coppers and once again it shows the sand we dig in preserves coins & relics pretty nicely. Hunting in the SC lowcountry does have it's advantages ;D Hey Silver Searcher yeah I've still got most all of my collection. Finds like this are too hard to part with. I have sold a few things over the past 20 years but the majority of what I've dug I still have.

Laszlo
 

Attachments

  • pair.webp
    pair.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 476
  • pair.webp
    pair.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 0
Those large cents are great, I've yet to find one. I can't imagine ever selling a find like that.
 
Do you have any with any detail or at least a readable date? ;D Seriously nice LCs. My first was nice like that but all of the rest have been in sad shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom