T tony curnick Sr. Member Joined Oct 14, 2014 Messages 274 Reaction score 163 Golden Thread 0 Location Benoni Detector(s) used Garret At pro,Garret seahunter Mk 2,Minelab etrac,Minelab 305,one and a half surfmaster pi's . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2016 #1 Pickings have been a bit slim with the grass being rather tall at the end of summer.I did manage a couple of silver coins from 1943 ... Upvote 6
Pickings have been a bit slim with the grass being rather tall at the end of summer.I did manage a couple of silver coins from 1943 ...
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2016 #2 Summer? ? Pictures? ?
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other May 7, 2016 #3 I guess you are below the equator and it's summer there. How cool. Post the pics when you can. Just looked up Benoni and you are on the Rand River in South Africa. I learned something new...
I guess you are below the equator and it's summer there. How cool. Post the pics when you can. Just looked up Benoni and you are on the Rand River in South Africa. I learned something new...
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 7, 2016 #4 Congrats on your finds. Pics would be great
T tony curnick Sr. Member Joined Oct 14, 2014 Messages 274 Reaction score 163 Golden Thread 0 Location Benoni Detector(s) used Garret At pro,Garret seahunter Mk 2,Minelab etrac,Minelab 305,one and a half surfmaster pi's . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Sorry ...here is the pic,yip Austin just near the tipof Africa Attachments 1462624443483.webp 16.4 KB · Views: 109
MrBlueSkyNM Hero Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 721 Reaction score 1,287 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics T2 Classic Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2016 #6 Nice finds!