What's new

My May finds in Acapulco

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked 50 hrs in 7 days
One 6.3 g gold chain found whit my exc 1000 in all metal
several items of silver
One dulce gabbana sunglasses
3000 pesos mexicanos
Rafael
 
Upvote 0
I always enjoy seeing your finds, keep it up!

HH
-GC
 
Always looks good! How many times over have you paid for the machine so far?
 
Impressive array,rgalan 2003 ! :hello2:

Keep 'em comin'! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Mucho dinero amigo! Bet you had fun!
 
That's quite a haul! Maybe you should buy a pirates chest to hold everything you find. :notworthy:
 
Lots of "scooping" there Rafael with some
good finds. Congratulations to you.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
WTG.Nice finds. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom