My new at pro and I are sure getting along!

Mifarmer

Jun 30, 2014
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After much reading and YouTube I've figured this machine out pretty well this is what I found at my house today, any clue on the button?
A 1936 merc
And a 1943 quarter
The wheat is a 45 (found that yesterday) image.jpgimage.jpg

Upvote 16
Very nice. The addiction begins for another haha.

nice silvers, id say if its your yard grid every corner of it, dig every single beep til its absolute radio silence

good luck!

Your yard seems to be real productive,it is great to find silver coins right at home.

It took me a while to get the hang of the at pro too. But now we get along great. Great finds for your own yard!

nice silvers, id say if its your yard grid every corner of it, dig every single beep til its absolute radio silence

good luck!

Well my house was built in 1854 they settled here in 1836 and had 3 log cabins until they built the house, so with every swing my at pro sings. Is would be hard to do that and still keep my sanity

Did you get the small 5x8 coil for your AT Pro? That would help separate targets... Awesome place to hunt, and it's truly all yours!!

After much reading and YouTube I've figured this machine out pretty well this is what I found at my house today, any clue on the button?
A 1936 merc
And a 1943 quarter
The wheat is a 45 (found that yesterday) View attachment 1185359View attachment 1185359

Very nice score for not even leaving home! You're doing great with your new AT Pro!!! Keep hitting your yard, has to be more there! Finding silver coins sure has a way of cementing a person into this hobby!

Looks like your not going to have any issues finding the good stuff!!!!!:occasion14:

Congratz!

How long have you been sweeping with your AT? Do you use a pin pointer as well or pinpoint with the AT?

Congrats on the silver and welcome to the addicting vortex that we call a hobby

Awesome silver! Congratulations on the recovery.

AT Pro loves the silver VDI of 83

LIKE OLE PLUGS SAID ITS AN ADDICTION , WITH NO CURE BUT TO CUT THE DEETEES DETECTING TAKES ALOT OF THE EDGE OFF AND HAS BEEN KNOW TO CURE. WELCOME TO TNET.

Did you get the small 5x8 coil for your AT Pro? That would help separate targets... Awesome place to hunt, and it's truly all yours!!

I'm running the stock coil as I haven't priced out the smaller one and my wife doesn't under why I needed to spend hundreds of dollars on an machine that finds "junk in the yard":icon_scratch:
But I do have a Garrett pinpointer

Anyone have an idea what the button is? It's missin a letter b-tel I haven't found anything yet online

Can't help on the button, but my wife says the exact same thing. She will think it's a selfish investment until her fingers become coated in all sorts of rings or jewelry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back