What's new

my new metal decing ride

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife bought me this today so I can go to the beach to M/D
IMG_1825.webp
 
I am going to put Halo led fog lights in the bumper where the OEM fog light should be
 
Very nice ride! Great color!
 
I used to have a jeep and loved it. Have fun!
 
I am going to put Halo led fog lights in the bumper where the OEM fog light should be

I lived in Del Rio a few years. Never got out your way, but I was wondering if you guys got much fog down Brownie?
 
Nice ride. Your wife is a keeper.
Drive safe.
Peace
 
I lived in Del Rio a few years. Never got out your way, but I was wondering if you guys got much fog down Brownie?
Yes we do get a lot of fog off the Gulf of Mexico
 
Well , I guess you'd better find her some major bling ! (It occurs to me that she's thought about all this - she realizes that any "girly"
swag you find is all hers !!!)
 
I think I would go for a more aggressive set of tires to complete the package.
Frankfive star.webp
 
if you ever move on....pm me her cell #....I will try to get my wife to understand that 3 of us can cover more ground.Ladyfoot is soooo excited about her recent honker 14k san tropez diamond ring that the timing is good....lol
 
I want your wife :)
 
My wife likes to go to the beach also ,,,,,, We camp out on the beach together
 
Last edited:
Well , I guess you'd better find her some major bling ! (It occurs to me that she's thought about all this - she realizes that any "girly"
swag you find is all hers !!!)
That's for sure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom