What's new

My New Teller Friend

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Went dumping today. Only managed to score 6 halves from the tellers; 1 of which was a '68D. The highlight of the day was when I went to deposit $100 in wrapped halves in one of my banks. The teller unwrapped each roll, counted each half and re -rolled them before accepting my deposit. This was a first for me, having deposited thouands of dollars in wrapped coinage over the years without any problem. I think I fell in love with her and her haughty manner. Next time I think I'll deposit $200 and work up from there.
 
Upvote 0
I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about it. No doubt she was just making sure that the count was 100% accurate. We've all found rolls that were "short" or had basically worthless foreign coins in them. Likely, she'd be financially responsible for any discrepancies.
 
I've come across a few naughty tellers in my time....... lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom