What's new

My New Toy - Motivation By texastee2007

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
2,818
Reaction score
3,358
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to thinking about my old Snortster after replying to texastee2007s' post about the things we miss and regret losing. The one thing that bothered me the most was seeing gorgeous bikes out on the highway on a sunny day. I mean it REALLY bothered me.
As luck would have it, I had a big fat federal refund waiting for me in my mailbox. I decided to throw caution to the wind and attempt to eek out another year of life in my old car. This is the result and I'm as giddy as a thirteen year old schoolgirl on a second date! (I should know, I'm raising one)

Here is my 2001 Triumph Thunderbird 900 in Champagne and Aston green. Minty mint and nary a scratch on her. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the retro British styling! Those are reflections from my flash camera in the pics, not scratches.
 

Attachments

  • 100_4071.webp
    100_4071.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_4083.webp
    100_4083.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_4080.webp
    100_4080.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_4078.webp
    100_4078.webp
    115.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_4075.webp
    100_4075.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 194
Sweet! I know the feeling. Keep the rubber side down bro.
 
Love it! Enjoy that freedom!

biker1.webp​
 

Attachments

  • biker1.webp
    biker1.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 192
texastee2007, it was your thread that oiled the hinges to the door that had long been squeaky :wink:
 
Love that opening! How about this classic AND he's leaning against a Triumph Thunderbird!
 

Attachments

  • Brando The Wild One.webp
    Brando The Wild One.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 195

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom