Cleggy
Greenie
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2017
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi Guy's,
Check out my new Youtube Channel.
I live in the UK and I have a highly distinct West Country accent and I've been told my accent is 'Youtube Gold'
My detector is a Makro Racer mark 1 with the big 15" coil and I have 7 permissions of over 1,000 Acres to detect. I'm detecting in and a village that dates back 10,000 years (a bit of flint I found).
So I hope you enjoy my videos and if you like my Channel please subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWnwnVanX4UgO9sgf9Oh3w
Craig (Clegg)
Check out my new Youtube Channel.
I live in the UK and I have a highly distinct West Country accent and I've been told my accent is 'Youtube Gold'
My detector is a Makro Racer mark 1 with the big 15" coil and I have 7 permissions of over 1,000 Acres to detect. I'm detecting in and a village that dates back 10,000 years (a bit of flint I found).
So I hope you enjoy my videos and if you like my Channel please subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWnwnVanX4UgO9sgf9Oh3w
Craig (Clegg)







