P Pirateofthewaste Jr. Member Joined Dec 27, 2013 Messages 76 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Bounty Huntter,VFL,win best and bounty hunter pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #1 I found them less than a foot from were I found the old axe. My FIRST Pocket knife find. May not be much but one day ill hit the mother load. Upvote 6
I found them less than a foot from were I found the old axe. My FIRST Pocket knife find. May not be much but one day ill hit the mother load.
P Pirateofthewaste Jr. Member Joined Dec 27, 2013 Messages 76 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Bounty Huntter,VFL,win best and bounty hunter pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #2 Also there was a washer I thought was a dime disapointing but hey its something
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #3 WASTE NEAT PEN KNIFE AND OLD AUTO DOOR LOCK CYLINDER ...