What's new

My Personal Page ... come see Please...

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Hey ya'll,

I did not know threads that I make don't show up in LIVE or UNREAD POSTS, so I'm making a thread here to let you know I have a Personal Page. Go to this link: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,823.0.html

I already made a thread about AMELIA ISLAND and will be adding more. I also made a thread HOWDY YA'LL that will explain what my Personal Page is all about.

Please come check it out....and BE PATIENT... LOL ... I have ALOT of articles to post! :)

Thanks,
Annmarie
 
It's great that you have your 'personal page' now,annmarie,oops,I mean LadyDigger.I don't know where you get the time for all this research but happy you can do it.Hope everyone takes advantage of all that you offer. :thumbsup:
 
warsawdaddy said:
It's great that you have your 'personal page' now,annmarie,oops,I mean LadyDigger.I don't know where you get the time for all this research but happy you can do it.Hope everyone takes advantage of all that you offer. :thumbsup:

Thank You Warsawdaddy.....!!!

Hope you enjoy the reading as well!! I know you will! :thumbsup:
Annmarie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom