What's new

My relics show case

  • Thread starter Thread starter rammjäger
  • Start date Start date
R

rammjäger

Guest
Hello,
These are some of the relics that I appreciate most of all.
Because they are from my Homeland. Indeed some
of them were found in our own backyard !
K.Regards,
Miguel
 

Attachments

  • J2100042.webp
    J2100042.webp
    29 KB · Views: 667
  • q50_image49c4b545d8048J2100061.webp
    q50_image49c4b545d8048J2100061.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 660
Upvote 0
plehbah said:
Nice finds!

How deep in the park was all of that stuff?

The relics I found in our property were aprox 8 to 10 cm deep.
A rusty horse shoe was found nearby . I assume they are all about the 1860-90 's
The other relics came from a friend collector.
 
Very nice display. May you find many more relics and coins.
John
 
Incredible! Awesome collection in a very nice display! Thank you! :thumbsup:
 
MetalheadFlorida said:
Incredible! Awesome collection in a very nice display! Thank you! :thumbsup:

Thanks,
that helps me to keep in touch with my Homeland :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:
HH.
Mike
 
Super nice display...I really like those finds ~ unique!!

:wink: RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom