My Rings - Help identification

PB-Eins

Tenderfoot
Nov 20, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

here are a few of my ancient rings. I acquired them as medieval/byzantine (1000 - 1200 AD), but I believe the time span is significantly greater. These rings can often be found on the Internet, but the leading museums do not have them in their online-collections. So I'm not sure, what kind of rings thea are really.
Can anybody help? Thank you very much!!!

Attachments

• R100.jpg
    R100.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92

Aponamed

Jun 17, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't mind, I'd like to give you some tips on correctly using them in your look. Thanks to the limitless imagination of modern jewelers, almost every ring these days is a small masterpiece of art, striking its beauty and brilliance. Naturally, to stop your choice on any one product is difficult enough, so most fashionable women have several different jewelries made of gold. According to jewelry etiquette, it is essential to observe a measure here - the abundance of rings, and even from precious metals, is considered a sign of bad taste. I wear rings on my fingers often and try to diversify my image. So lately, I've been ordering at (Deleted as spam NO SPAM LINKS !) because there are a lot of original, distinctive designs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread