What's new

My second and third artifacts

Cosmo

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
254
Reaction score
369
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to help a elderly lady doing favors and such. Before she went into nursing home she said she wanted me to have these. It was long before I hunted. She said they were her dads I forgot the state but I think she said they came from a southern state. The pretty one is 2x2 the white one is 3 inches.
 

Attachments

  • image-318777859.webp
    image-318777859.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1914011071.webp
    image-1914011071.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 103
  • image-1933460418.webp
    image-1933460418.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1002819820.webp
    image-1002819820.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 93
  • image-4107544106.webp
    image-4107544106.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
Nice pieces for nice deeds great color!!!!!
 
Yes, very pretty and you're very nice to have helped her :icon_thumright:
 
Nice ones! So how long did it take you to get the bug and start hunting for them?
 
Those are some nice points and a cool gift:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice not only did she give you a couple nice points.She possibly steered you toward a great hobby and some new friends....
 
Thanks everyone. Quito probably about 6 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom