What's new

My second box of halves

Smremm

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Picked up my second box of halves from the bank today. I cracked a few rolls while still at work (does 11 count as a few?), but didn't find anything. Got them home and ended up with four 40%ers. I'll take that any time! Still anxious to find my first 90% from a box, though! I got one when I spotted it in a teller's tray once - but that felt like cheating, lol.
 
Upvote 0
nice score on the 40%ers!!!!! great box!!!!! and imo the 90% from a tellers tray counts haha...but its ur choice...and keep searchin, its not too hard to find 90%ers if u search hard enough...keep it up and hh!
 
Stay with it....You'll find plenty of 90%ers. They are out there, believe me!
rileyboy
 
Congrats on your finds! You can always ask a teller if they also have any loose halves available. If they say no, but you see silver in their tray, then you know they collect as well.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom