Manticore
AT Pro
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My secret number is 048.

20150927_200927.jpg

20150927_200853.jpg

Found this and the vaccination tag on an island in a local park. Good to find a secret number. I also checked out some city owned formerly privately owned lots, but only pulled out POH's (Piece of House). Ended up back at an old driving range tied into the park.

I've been to this old driving range a number of times and find clad here and there. When I hit it this past spring I noticed a lot of plugs. I'm sure the two of us weren't the only ones there over time. Despite knowing folks had been there and truly having no common sense on my end I tried some less obvious spots at the range, ending with my first "two silvers in one hole".
20150927_200907.jpg
20150927_200919.jpg
The funny part of the day was going over to the city owned properties. It's on the edge of the park and I ended up dropping my car off at the end of the lot. As I was getting out of my car and grabbing my gear, I noticed another detectorist swinging madly. You know the swing, tired as all get out, I'm just going to pick one more good signal, swinging and walking fast. He looked a little crestfallen when he saw me pull my machine out. Of course I ended straight across the street to the now empty lots. There were POH's to find.

Last edited:
Upvote 6

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions