OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
e-track- Explorer SE explorer 2 -
Thanks seger98, Their is a lot of hours in all of the silver I found this year and a lot of fun with friends and thats what it all about !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

seger98 said:
Wow, that's a gob of silver, I'm very envious! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks LI Tom, I hope this year is as good or better for good silver we find. Good luck to you with your silver count in 2009 !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LI Tom said:
Man,you got yourself some quality silver there.Congrats on a great year!!

OP
OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks Jerry, The seated halves were found about 2 week apart and I was Surprised too. This was at a local collage that has been hunted for 30 years by many people. Good luck to you and Hope 2009 is a great year for you !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ohio Jerry said:
Nice pile of old silver t-bucket!! They're all nice but man those big seated halves are sweet! Good job!
Jerry

OP
OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks crazyjarhead,It was a lot of fun with friends and worth all of the silver we had to Dig and I would Rather be lucky then good !! HA. HA. I wish you luck in 2009 and hope it is a great year for you !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

crazyjarhead said:
Nice collection T. You have worked hard................. and probably a Little luck :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks DiggingThepast, Good luck to you and Hope 2009 is a Great year for you !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DigginThePast said:
Great job. :thumbsup: Hope you do even better this year.

OP
OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kimdad,Their is a lot of hours in all of the silver, some came easy and most I had to work to find. Thanks for the kind words and hope 2009 is a great year for you !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kimsdad said:
Superb finds T-bucket! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That would be a dream year for me! ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super sweet silver finds...looks like '08 was a good year for ya. Best of luck and happy hunting in '09.

:wink: RR

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
The IH and wheats are still in a large butter bowel don't want to bore you with all of them,

Gary, your Injuns are still in the butter bowl? ;D ;D In my neck of the woods, I'd rather find an Injun than a merc/rosie. They are getting very rare here.

You had an awesome year, I'd say!! Thanks for posting!!

I hope you have an equally productive '09! I want to see some nice macro shots with your new cam when your season starts up in '09! :thumbsup:

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

OP
OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks River rat, Good luck to you in 2009 !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

River Rat said:
Super sweet silver finds...looks like '08 was a good year for ya. Best of luck and happy hunting in '09.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
t-bucket

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Oct 7, 2007
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Thanks Dan,I like to find IH but silver is my main goal ,I dug through the bowl and found 30 IHs most in dark green condition.Have a Good one and Good luck to you in 2009. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Captn_SE said:
The IH and wheats are still in a large butter bowel don't want to bore you with all of them,

Gary, your Injuns are still in the butter bowl? ;D ;D In my neck of the woods, I'd rather find an Injun than a merc/rosie. They are getting very rare here.

You had an awesome year, I'd say!! Thanks for posting!!

I hope you have an equally productive '09! I want to see some nice macro shots with your new cam when your season starts up in '09! :thumbsup:

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man you should did find some nice silver. WTG hope you double that this year...Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread