What's new

My Stompin Ground

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
My Stompin' Ground

Here is the Middlecreek Valley where I do all my hunting. Our farm is along the North Branch.
 

Attachments

  • Middlecreek Valley.webp
    Middlecreek Valley.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
Looks awesome, and after seeing some of your points on your profile, wondering if your neighbors are moving out anytime soon!
 
Nice wide open country. I had to live in a large city for about 20 yrs and hated it. Im enjoying the country now.
 
That is some beautiful lookin country there Wells!!! A lot better than all my flat ground. lol HH....
 
Pretty country!
 
Very pretty . My dad was from Pa. I have always wanted to visit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom