MEinWV
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2007
- Messages
- 1,166
- Reaction score
- 23
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West "by god" Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Fishers CZ5 and 1280X
- #1
Thread Owner
These are the marbles I bought in the past few years.
The big boy is a 1 1/2" Steve Davis creation, signed and dated in '04. Davis is a member of West Virginia's "first family" of contemporary handmade marble making.
The smaller, shooter sized marbles are Akro "double ingot" corkscrews. I really have passion for the double ingots and I am getting a pretty good collection going.
The big boy is a 1 1/2" Steve Davis creation, signed and dated in '04. Davis is a member of West Virginia's "first family" of contemporary handmade marble making.
The smaller, shooter sized marbles are Akro "double ingot" corkscrews. I really have passion for the double ingots and I am getting a pretty good collection going.







